Proteus Reptile Trust
Volunteer with Us
We are often looking for new volunteers to join and help support our team, as they are a vital part in helping the charity organisation continue to provide essential care to the hundreds of reptiles which seek refuge every year.
Volunteering can help YOU as much as it helps us by providing invaluable practical skills and experience.
If any of our roles interest you or you would like more information, please contact us at [email protected]
We are looking for enthusiastic and outgoing individuals to help research, develop and carry out fundraising opportunities for the trust. Fundraising is an integral part of generating vital funds for our charity which helps care, rehabilitate and re-home the many reptiles that come through our doors.
We are looking for reliable and friendly volunteers to develop positive relationships within the local community.
*Due to the tasks involved a valid driving licence is essential.
- Previous experience in using Microsoft Office software; specifically Excel.
- Honest and reliable
- Happy to work alone or with others
- Valid UK driving licence
- Good communication skills
- Ability to use own initiative
Some of the things you will be doing:
- Contacting and keeping a record of potential new locations for charity tins on an excel spreadsheet
- Managing and keeping an organised record of existing distributed charity tins ensuring they are collected within a reasonable time frame
- Cash handling and completing associated paperwork
- Distributing and collecting charity tins from registered locations
- Exploring and researching new fundraising strategies