Volunteer with Us
We are often looking for new volunteers to join and help support our team, as they are a vital part in helping the charity organisation continue to provide essential care to the hundreds of reptiles which seek refuge every year.
Volunteering can help YOU as much as it helps us by providing invaluable practical skills and experience.
- Previous experience in using Microsoft Office software; specifically Excel.
- Honest and reliable
- Happy to work alone or with others
- Valid UK driving licence
- Good communication skills
- Ability to use own initiative
- Contacting and keeping a record of potential new locations for charity tins on an excel spreadsheet
- Managing and keeping an organised record of existing distributed charity tins ensuring they are collected within a reasonable time frame
- Cash handling and completing associated paperwork
- Distributing and collecting charity tins from registered locations
- Exploring and researching new fundraising strategies