Rehoming Centre Opening Hours:
Sat: 10AM - 4PM or by prior appointment.
We are constantly looking for homes for some of our reptiles at the sanctuary. Many have been previously mistreated suffering horrific injuries and even missing limbs. We are therefore looking for people who can offer a life long caring home. Don't forget, many reptiles live a lot longer than your pet cat or dog.
If you are looking for something more exotic then we are
not the place to visit as the majority of reptile which we see are those
easily obtained in pet stores, such as corn snakes, bearded dragons,
leopard geckos etc.
Here are just SOME of our scaly friends looking for a home!
Here is a full list of animals currently available for adoption:
This is Hunter! A beautiful adult California King snake who loves his food but unfortunately also your fingers! Although he will calm down a little when out of the enclosure, he is not tame and will usually musk and try to bite. We know Hunter is at least five years old but his exact age is unknown. He has been with us at the centre for a while now and we would love to find him a new home.
Nigel is another male Bearded Dragon in our care and has a nervous disposition. Although he is not aggressive, he is unsure of being handled and will need some extra attention.
Meet Caan! a beautiful Carpet Python currently in our care looking for a new home. At approximately five and a half feet in length, Caan has a fantastic appetite and an inquisitive nature. His temperament is typical of most Carpet Pythons therefore he is not an ideal choice for a first snake. Caan is just over three years old.
Speckle is one of several Common Boas here at the centre needing a new permanent home. Measuring approximately two and a half feet in length, Caan is feeding very well on defrosted weaner rats and is shedding on a regular basis. Common Boas are large heavy bodied snakes which have the potential to grow to anything between eight and twelve feet in length, therefore it is not an animal to be taken on lightly.
Tan is a Blood Python native to Malaysia/Indonesia. As a rainforest dweller, Tan requires an experienced keeper with knowledge of high humidity with reptiles. This particular snake has an unpredictable nature. Currently eating and shedding well.
1) Adult male Bearded Dragon (Nigel)
2) Adult male Bearded Dragon (Hank)
3) Adult female Bearded Dragon (Jasmine)
4) Adult female Bearded Dragon (Jenny)
5) Adult male Leopard Gecko (Rocky)
6) Three sub adult Leopard Geckos
7) Juvenile Bosc Monitor (George) - Has medical history
8) Sub adult Black Spiny Tailed Iguana (Inca)
9) Three juvenile Common Boas (Juan, Pedro & Speckle)
10) Sub adult Common Boa (Flo)
11) Sub adult Carpet Python (Caan)
12) Adult King snake (Hunter)
13) Juvenile King snake (Henry)
14) Sub adult King snake (Egbert)
15) Adult Checkered Garter snake (Jasper)
16) Sub adult Corn snake (Twitch)
17) Sub adult Corn snake (Cody)
18) Sub adult Corn snake (Codex)
19) Juvenile Corn snake (Crunch)
20) Juvenile Corn snake (Nikhoni)
21) Juvenile Albino Nelsons Milk snake (Horatio)
22) Adult Chilean Rose Tarantula (Ming)
23) Adult male Chinese Water Dragon (Otto)
24) Adult Yellow Rat snake
25) Juvenile African Rock Python
26) Sub adult Rainbow Boa
27) Albino King snake